Nat Wolff drinking from flower vessels in Palo Alto (2013)
And the Righteous Man said unto the angel Castiel “When last I was gazed upon in such a manner, the gazer and I became intimate.”
And, lo, did the angel Castiel strengthen his gaze, for this is what he desired.
What You Crave vs What You Need
- Chocolate: Raw nuts/seeds.
- Oily/Fatty Snacks: Kale, leafy greens.
- Soda/Carbonated Drinks: Actual, literal bubbles.
- Chips/Salty Food: Topsoil.
- Cookies: Freudian psychology.
- Sweet Tea: A strong Southern gentleman to take care of you.
- Pasta/Carbs: Pasta/Carbs.
- Ice: The sweet release of death.
If you want to help secure the rights of women all over the world go here.
If you want to help people from north korea go here.
If you want to help stop child labor go here.
If you want to help people escape from their current situation go here.
If you want to help refugees reunite with their families go here.
If you want to permanently help the people who are still living in inhumane conditions all over the globe, that grow up experiencing war, violence and discrimination, be political! Go vote, write articles, educate every single person you meet, never shut your mouth, make people aware of the fact that we are still far away from global equality, freedom and peace.
Please do not remove this caption, if you repost, link back to this post.
when you want to look cute but don’t want to be harassed by men #justgirlythings